EAST WINDOW OF RICKMERSWORTH CHURCH.
erected A.D. 1806.
This plate is presented to the work by the Rev,d Edward Hodgson Vicar of Rickmersworth.
London. Published by Nichols, Son, & Bentley. May.1.1813.
Drawn by E. Blore. | Engraved by T. Woolnoth.
Copper engraving by T. Woolnoth after a drawing by Edward Blore (1787-1879), British landscape and architectural artist, architect and antiquary. Published in The History and Antiquities of the County of Hertford...by Robert Clutterbuck. London, Nichols, Son, and Bentley, 1815-27.
Showing the East Window of the Church of St Mary the Virgin, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. The window was replaced in 1896.
Very good, in original hand colour.