From a Picture by Fuller in the Collection | at Strawberry Hill.
Drawn by J.Thomson | Engraved by W.C.Edwards.
Copper engraving by William Camden Edwards after a drawing by John Thurston. The drawing was taken from a painting by Isaac Fuller (1606-1672), a contemporary of John Ogilby. This engraving was published by W. Walker, 8 Grays Inn Square. Nov. 1820.
The engraving has been pasted on to heavier paper and there is some spotting affecting the title.